segunda-feira, março 07, 2011

veja miley cyrus (hanna montanna) e aprenda uma nova musica!!!

    

Love That Let's Go (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus)

Miley Cyrus

Composição: Adam Anders e Nikki Hassman
There's a gold frame
That sits by the window
And my heart breaks
A little more each time I try
To picture the memory inside
There's a old book
That's too hard to read it
But if you look
You'd see how you look through my eyes
But now one more chapter's gone by
And I know
It's time to move on
Even know i'm not ready
I've got to be strong
Just where you're heading
And even know it's not easy(it's not easy)
I know the right kind of love
Doesn't wanna miss the future
Staying in the past
It will always hold on
But never hold you back
And even know it's not easy(it's not easy)
Right now the right kind of love
Is the love that let's go(this time it's harder)
With the love that let's go

Nenhum comentário: